What is the Good News?
If you can not hear the audio from your portable device, please try to listen from your computer. - Thank you! _______________
“Born to Serve The Lord”
Golden Anniversary Edition
Favorites Vol. II
Used with Permission
- Fulfilling a Purpose
- Law and Grace
- God's Will for Your Life
- Thanking God in the Midst of a Storm - Jeff Shuler
- Shine On
- Necessity of Love - David Vicari
- My King
- So Great Salvation
- Three Ways To Know That You Are Saved - Dr. Oliver B. Greene
- Charge That to My Account - Pastor Harry Ironside
- How can a person be saved from sin?
- Can God? - Dr. Harold B. Sightler
- Turning From God - Pastor Richard B. Jones
- His Goodness - Our Joy
- How Can I Be Saved? - Tony Walker
- From the archives: As He Speaks - Episode #1 - Program Intro
- The Deadly Deception of Alcohol - Pastor Dr. Gary Webb
- Judgment: Do you still have Questions?
- A Character Sketch of the Anti-Christ in Revelation 13
- A Remnant Numbered 144,000
- A True Miracle
- Angles on Angels
- Bible or Government – Who to Obey?
- Book Reviews
- Can Faith Save?
- Character Sketches
- Christ’s’ Death
- Confusion of Tongues
- Contradictory Teachings? ~ SDA and EGW
- End Times – Isaiah 24
- Excuses Excuses
- Fair Warning
- Foreign to Whose Field
- His First Miracle
- Hope and Knowledge
- If God Permit
- It’s BLACK & WHITE
- Job – The Providence of the Almighty
- Justification by Faith
- Law vs. Law – (Spirit of Life vs. Sin and Death)
- Paul – An Encourager
- Philosophy of Biblical Discipline
- Raising Lazarus: The Resurrection and the Life
- Reasons Why Divorce is Wrong
- Shechem – Tell Balatah
- The 7 Churches of Revelation vs. The Seven Church Ages
- The Biblical Philosophy of Soul-Winning
- The Donatists
- The Great White Throne Judgment
- The Harlot!
- The Holiness of God
- The Local Church Members Responsibility to The Office of Pastor
- The Tongues Movement
- What KIND of Salvation?
- What makes music secular or sacred?
Who’s visiting ?
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
New Zealand (Aotearoa)
Author Archives: dcmills
I believe that every adult Sunday school class should be a greenhouse of dynamic spiritual growth. Our church recently hosted our annual Open House and saw a large number of people saved. Whenever there is a surge of new Christians … Continue reading