As we take a look at Romans, Chapter 4, we see a perfect illustration of Justification. Justification means “to declare righteous”, and in context relating to one being declared perfectly righteous through Jesus Christ. One of satan’s greatest lies to the world, is one in which he gives man the idea that if he can just be good enough, or if he obeys enough religious rites, he has the ability to “work” his way into heaven. This false concept is completely separate from and having no regard for the substitutionary death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
What is the Good News?
If you can not hear the audio from your portable device, please try to listen from your computer. - Thank you! _______________
“Born to Serve The Lord”
Golden Anniversary Edition
Favorites Vol. II
Used with Permission
- Fulfilling a Purpose
- Law and Grace
- God's Will for Your Life
- Thanking God in the Midst of a Storm - Jeff Shuler
- Shine On
- Necessity of Love - David Vicari
- My King
- So Great Salvation
- Three Ways To Know That You Are Saved - Dr. Oliver B. Greene
- Charge That to My Account - Pastor Harry Ironside
- How can a person be saved from sin?
- Can God? - Dr. Harold B. Sightler
- Turning From God - Pastor Richard B. Jones
- His Goodness - Our Joy
- How Can I Be Saved? - Tony Walker
- From the archives: As He Speaks - Episode #1 - Program Intro
- The Deadly Deception of Alcohol - Pastor Dr. Gary Webb
- Judgment: Do you still have Questions?
- A Character Sketch of the Anti-Christ in Revelation 13
- A Remnant Numbered 144,000
- A True Miracle
- Angles on Angels
- Bible or Government – Who to Obey?
- Book Reviews
- Can Faith Save?
- Character Sketches
- Christ’s’ Death
- Confusion of Tongues
- Contradictory Teachings? ~ SDA and EGW
- End Times – Isaiah 24
- Excuses Excuses
- Fair Warning
- Foreign to Whose Field
- His First Miracle
- Hope and Knowledge
- If God Permit
- It’s BLACK & WHITE
- Job – The Providence of the Almighty
- Justification by Faith
- Law vs. Law – (Spirit of Life vs. Sin and Death)
- Paul – An Encourager
- Philosophy of Biblical Discipline
- Raising Lazarus: The Resurrection and the Life
- Reasons Why Divorce is Wrong
- Shechem – Tell Balatah
- The 7 Churches of Revelation vs. The Seven Church Ages
- The Biblical Philosophy of Soul-Winning
- The Donatists
- The Great White Throne Judgment
- The Harlot!
- The Holiness of God
- The Local Church Members Responsibility to The Office of Pastor
- The Tongues Movement
- What KIND of Salvation?
- What makes music secular or sacred?
Who’s visiting ?
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
New Zealand (Aotearoa)